We look forward to partnering with you on your journey toward Digital Transformation!
Thank you for choosing SP Marketplace to take your organization to the next level of collaboration and productivity with a Digital Workplace on Office 365. Since 2012 we have partnered with hundreds of customers to deliver a successful deployment of our products using a well defined process. This page takes you through the steps of that process and provides links to key resources you may need.
Once again we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.
Darrell Trimble CEO
How to prepare for Product Deployment
SP Marketplace products run on a standard SharePoint environment There is no need to purchase additional capabilities beyond the base SharePoint platform to run the solutions (except for a Power BI license if using the optional dashboards).
- For SharePoint Online you need the following license levels - Office 365 Business, E1-E5 or corresponding G levels as well
- For SharePoint on-premise you need to be using SharePoint Server version 2013 or higher
As outlined in the above documents you will need to:
- Provide us access to your SharePoint environment with a specific user ID - SPAdmin@ or SPServices@
- This user will need to be a Global Administrator level to allow us to install the SharePoint products, deploy Power Automate process flows and setup Power BI (optional)
- Appoint a staff member to be the SP Marketplace Application Administrator - preferably an IT staff member or business Power User. This will be our primary contact during installation.
- If you are new to SharePoint we suggest you upgrade to the Full Start Service or review our SharePoint Training Resources
Basic Product Deployment
Step 1 Product Registration - complete ASAP to get process started!
Reference your welcome email for your Account and Tracking numbers. We ask for contacts information, SharePoint platform information and Admin Sign-on
Step 2 Schedule Kick-off call
This is a 30-45 minute online meeting to go over the Quick Start or Full Start process. It is for the product administrator and staff involved in the deployment project
Step 3 Installation
Once we get the Site Configuration information we will install the purchased products on your SharePoint environment. The products are installed into a new site collection for each product. The sites will be named with a default name for each product (example: SP Intranet - Intranet, SP HR - HR etc.). If you have preferred or different names for the products please fill out the Site Naming form below. Note: once installed the Site URL cannot be changed.
Step 4 Product Tour & Overview (per product) - with Admin & Staff users
This is a 45 - 60 minute online meeting with your Product Admin and Staff users (example: HR staff or IT staff).
Step 5 Product Setup & Configuration (per product) - with your Product Admin
This is a 30 - 45 minute online meeting with your Product Admin person to guide them in how to configure the product for your organization. It includes populating users into permission groups and setting up various reference lists (example Departments) and fields.
Basic Product Deployment is Complete!
Now you are ready to train your staff.
Or... if you purchased our Full Start package, click the button below to get started.
Go beyond basic product deployment with our extended Services
Full Start Deployment Service goes beyond Quick Start to lead your team through a full training and roll-out of your SP Marketplace Application.
DIY Customizer Academy
Advanced Training for your Power Users to Customize the products themselves. Includes SharePoint, Forms, and Process Flow training.
Require customizations or changes to fit your requirements? Let our experts build it for you with our customization services.