Out-of-the-box Business Applications built natively on Microsoft 365, MS Teams and SharePoint
Click on any icon to learn more about a product
Five Reasons to Consolidate your Cloud Business Applications on a single platform
- Reduce IT Costs - Managing many desparate SaaS Applications can be time consuming and a hassle. Integration is impossible and eventually all those user licenses add up.
- Increase Productivity - Switching between siloed online apps can be time consuming. Training new employees on different apps is time consuming.
- Simplify Technology - Someone—typically IT—has to maintain each app. This can include adding and removing users from apps as their roles at your company change, integrating apps with other systems such as an identity access management solution, and troubleshooting issues that your employees have with your software.
- Leverage Common Platform Services - Standalone siloed apps often have their own workflow, reporting, dashboards and other base services. Standardizing on Microsoft 365 leverages many shared services across all busines applications.
- Less security risk - Having your business data and processes scatter across many vendor clouds is not a good idea, especially when many of the hacks occur through vendor clouds. Consolidating onto MIcrosoft 365 bring all of your data under your control on your tenant on the most secure cloud in the world.