In this webinar, we will take a look at the concept of an Operational Portal Structure, the place where work gets done in the organization.
- What is an Operational Portal Structure?
- The core design concepts around an Operational Portal Structure that serves to drive user adoption
- The components of an Operational Portal Structure
- How do you deploy a best practices approach to deploying the OPS ?
- The benefits of an Operational Portal Structure
Beyond addressing the key points above, this webinar will follow the agenda below
- The challenge of making it easy to do business inside your company for employees and department staff
- Introduction of the concept for a Digital Workplace
- Provide an overview of what it means to deploy a Digital Workplace on Office 365 and SharePoint
- Introduce a new concept of an Operational Portal Structure that goes beyond an Intranet to deliver a place that business is done inside your organization through a Digital Workplace
- A best practices structure
- What an Intranet looks like as part of that
- Employee Self-Service capabilities
- Department portals
- Build or Buy: Should you use an out-of-the-box solution versus building one yourself on SharePoint and Office 365